22 May 2013

week ten [finals]

Photo credit: ABC
FINALS! I can’t believe it’s here! This truly was a fantastic dancing season. I loved every minute of it!

Len drops in on Jacoby and Karina’s rehearsal to fix Jacoby’s footwork. It was all great fun.

Photo credit: ABC
Jacoby likes purple. He has worn a purple outfit several times on the show. And of course they have to end their dance on the judge’s table. I mean duh we expect them to. They dance the Jive and get a 27 Bruno didn’t know what cleats were. Ha.

Already saw Victor in the audience!

Bruno helps out Aly in rehearsals. Love love love their song they dance to! Aly and Mark dance the Quickstep. Great dance. The judges give them a total score of 28. I was a little surprised by that, I thought they would get a 30. Still a job well done.

It’s Kellie and Derek time! They dance the Quickstep and Len stops by to see what they’re up to in rehearsal. Why do they have to wear the same outfits as when they danced it last time? Great dance, great judge comments, great everything! Len’s “nobbly bits” advice cracked me up. They get a perfect 30. Go Kellie and Derek it’s your birthday uh huh work it! BAM. They have to win! [it was actually Derek's birthda lol] Happy birthday Derek!! xo
Photo credit: ABC
Carrie Ann visits Zendaya and Val during their rehearsal. The judges chose the Samba for them to perform. Kellie has a great fan base but Zendaya being a Disney star maybe has a greater fan base. This makes me a little worried for Kellie. We will see tomorrow during the results. Zendaya and Val get a total score of 30.



Relay race... I mean dance time!

All finalists dance the Cha Cha in one performance, one couple after another. It’s very fun to watch. I felt like Zendaya and Val dance the longest than the others. First place gets five points, second place gets four points and so on. The judges award Jacoby and Karina two points; Aly and Mark three points; Kellie and Derek four points; and Zendaya and Val five points.

Super-size freestyle is next and it will be awesome.
“Spray tan traffic zone”. Hahaha Tom. This will be fun. 

Jacoby and Karina invite a whole lot of dancers from New Orleans to perform with them. It’s a party now! They got kids and all! The little girls are so adorable in their costumes and with their hair done. #precious. It was an exciting dance to watch. They get a 27 for their dance. No improvement from the earlier dance.
Aly and Mark use Aly’s gymnastics in their performance. And pole dancing. Oh gosh. Boyfriend is good on the pole! Does he have a secret hobby we don’t know about? Lol. Their dance is so energetic and fun to watch. They’re working the poles! Fabulous job! I loved it, the judges loved it and they get a perfect score.

Photo credit: ABC
Kellie and Derek dance next. They dance by themselves but their performance was amazing!!!! Oh em gee I can’t believe what I just saw. Their best dance ever I’m so happy for them. They really work hard and they deserve to win! I hope they win! I mean everyone has been working hard and are well deserving but I have a special place in my heart for Kellie and I really want her to win the mirror ball. They get a perfect score. Len wanted to give an eleven and I agree. It was a beautiful dance. #EncoreKellie!!!

And finally, Zendaya and Val perform the super-size freestyle. Also with kids. They are like seven years old it looks like. Aww so cute. I like that Zendaya is mixing hip hop with cha cha and contemporary all in one performance. Justin Bieber!!! Yes! Finally someone dances to one of his songs on this show. And what a great song choice I absolutely love it! The entire thing was amazingly choreographed and performed. Wonderful job to all! Zendaya and Val get a perfect score of 30.

Photo credit: ABC
Voting on ABC.com is down. Thank you Brooke for confirming this I was about to get so mad that I can’t vote for my favorite. I thought it was only my browser but it’s not. I can still vote on Facebook and calling in so that’s good. 

Good luck to all couples!

Kellie vs. Zendaya vs. Aly vs. Jacoby. Who will win the Mirror Ball trophy and be season sixteen’s champion?

Until next time…

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment