24 May 2013

week ten [results/winner]

Photo credit: ABC
2 hour finale tonight!

The winner will be revealed. Cant wait to see who it is! #teamkellie
Another great Pitbull song. You hear “dale” in the song with some Spanish and you know who is singing it. Lol

Wynona arrives on the Segway again that’s badass! The big group dance is so amazing! I love seeing everyone together and dancing together! I love Lacey Schwimmer she choreographed the intro dance.
I wish I was there right now! Every single season 16 dancer is there. I'm sad I live 2000 miles away. Like seriously depressed right now to know there is a huge party there and I'm here sitting at home by myself.
All shows are ending this week. Its so sad.

Kellie and Derek perform the encore dance. Yes I was hoping they would be chosen! I voted for them! Even though they didn’t Include any more dancers to their performance, they still had a super size emotional dance. I mean that’s the best dance I have ever seen in my life.

Here we go…

Photo credit: ABC
Fourth place goes to aly and mark. Awww omg I really didn’t expect that at all. She was my second favorite after Kellie. I thought she would make it to the top two. Come one people! Aw im sad right now. Abc.com votes weren’t counted for any couple because the site was acting up last night and I hope she didn’t lose because of the possibility of having many abc.com votes. I cant believe they were eliminated before Jacoby. Completely shocked and speechless.

Wynona is back… performing a song! I love it. Great song. Tony and Peta dance along the song.
My favorite dance by Lisa and Gleb! Len cuts in to dance with Lisa. That’s so awesome!
Photo credit: ABC
Dorothy’s back dancing! Unfortunately Tristan has an injury and is unable to dance with her, Henry dances with her instead. I have missed seeing Dorothy on the show. Kristy Yamaguchi dances alongside Dorothy! That’s so sweet! This finale keeps getting better and more exciting! I really wish I was there…

Andy and Sharna dance their Alice In Wonderland dance. He's so funny. Crazy face time! I love it.

Photo credit: ABC
Psy performs his new song and I'm betting his new dance will catch on quickly. Like Gangham Style. I love that Gangham Style is ridiculously popular and we don’t even know what he is singing. Bahaha. I’ll have to Google translate it. 
Maybe Sean should be a backup dancer. Ha. Here he is with other cast members background dancing with Psy. It was fun to watch. 

Sean is standing next to Aly in the audience but where is Catherine?

I love all the flashbacks of past contestants of this season.

Photo credit: ABC
Pitbull performs and I love him and his energetic songs but I’m not feeling this one too much. I believe Aly and Mark danced to it once and I commented on it. Didn’t know it was Pitbull singing it. Well there we go, Brooke just confirmed what I just said about Aly. Latin Night was so much fun!

Last dances of the season are performed. #Sad.
Jacoby and Karina dance their last dance first. They perform the instant salsa and there’s Jacoby again with the purple outfit. Ha. Their final score is 30.

Kellie and Derek perform the Instant Jive for their last dance. Wonderful job as always. Wow there you go Kellie! Getting compared to Derek’s sister Julianne. And Len is on his way to becoming the next Dr. Seuss if he keeps up his rhyming. Ha. I will miss them on this show the most. Their final score is a 30.

Zendaya and Val dance the absolute last dance of this season. They dance the Instant Jive. They rocked it. Like rockin robin. It was great. Their final score is 30. Every couple got a perfect score. No more dancing until next season.

Now we see Sean sitting next to Kristy and Wynona. Where is Catherine I ask again.
Pitbull’s “Feel this moment” is sung by Jessica Sanchez while the final three couples stand in the back awaiting their results. She sung it beautifully.

The results! Here we go! In third place… Jacoby and Karina. Well that was a fun package of Jacoby’s face makings! He did entertain me with his facial expressions I will give him that.

Photo credit: ABC
And it’s exactly what I predicted: Kellie and Zendaya are the final two. Aahh omg it’s so nervewracking! Who will win the mirror ball trophy? A country singer or a sixteen year old Disney star? I feel the blood bubbling in me. Is that weird? I’m that excited. I wonder how they are feeling probably one hundred times more anxious. I’m so hopeful for Kellie to win. It’s so close! Both are extremely talented dancers.

The winners of season sixteen who take the mirror ball trophy are… 

Photo credit: ABC
Photo credit: ABC
Kellie and Derek!!!!!! 
A big congratulations to both of you! You have come so far and it was a pleasure watching you on the show. I will definitely miss seeing you dance. Incredible job!!! I seriously just jumped up and down like twenty times while screaming and clapping for joy that they won. A victory dance in their honor followed. I mean it was crazy over here you did not want to see. Bahaha. I would have done the same if I was at the show. And after that I would have ran so fast to them to give them a humongous hug.(or at least attempted) Best of luck for your futures Kellie and Derek and best wishes! Xoxoxo.

It has been an incredible journey watching all the couples dance and grow. Good job to all! Onto season seventeen!

Until next time…
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment